May 23, 2008

Lazy Damn Day


I'm so bored today...things are slow and I'm the only one here. Makes for a long. long. day. But hey, I'm able to do work on my business plan and get closer to those millions. More on that another day.


Ok, so last night was one of those times where time seems to stand still and you see things in slo-mo. The Bratz girl was riding her little 2 wheel scooter (which she's quite good at), waiting for the wife and I to go for a walk around the 'hood. Well, I happened to step outside first and was watching her, coasting at a pretty good clip down the sidewalk. That's when it happened. It was in super slo-mo...her scooter hit a little bump, she fell off to the side and let go of it and after a step or 2 of running, fell smack on to her face for the most part in the driveway. As a parent, it was scary. I thought to myself that this was surely the time and place where she would loose her first teeth! So I ran down to her and as I'm on my way down, she has that delayed reaction of sitting up for a split second, then starting to cry. The picture here w/ the little war wound on the nose...that's nada compared to today. I need to get a little pic, it looks like she fought a cougar, poor thing! Other than a scratched up nose and a mark on the chin and hand, she was relatively ok. The wife came out wondering what the commotion was all about, then quickly came down as Bratz was asking for mom. It was a scary thing to see, but she's gonna be fine and that's all that matters and she's my world!

Ok, time to roll to the lake for the weekend! MUST pick up Miller Lite and watch the Pens on Saturday night! We're on a mission, Go Pens!

No comments: