Nov 20, 2008

Stillers/Pens Night!


Well, it's been about 6 months since I've published but man, I'm bored right now. We have our super busy times and slower times during the day and this is one of the lull's in "action." Ah, the exciting life of the health care industry.


Anyway, I'm excited for tonight, Pens AND Stillers on TV! The Bratz Girl will have to watch another TV, 'cause dad is takin' over the set for his own personal enjoyment. No Josh & Drake, SpongeBob (although I actually like that show) or Hannah Montana...parents, you know what I mean! My wife is going to the game, to freeze, with our cousin. It will be his first Stiller game and it's always good to bring kids into the Steeler nation. I'll stay home, watch both events on the big screen and be WARM!


I'm a little irritated by this snowfall, make that a LOT irritated. As I've gotten older, I've grown to loathe snow. I grew up in area where we got tons of it and I have had enough! I would move if the wife would, but no such luck. I skied my brains out as a kid and teen and now don't like that anymore. Oh, I just can't wait for a long, drawn out winter that is starting out to early...ha.


Done ranting for today, maybe tomorrow I'll have something better to say or maybe I'll wait another 6 months to post...


Douglas "DW" Berkley-

No comments: