May 22, 2008

Back in the Saddle


Alright, I've decided to jump back on this horse and use the old blog to vent, educate, share the dumb things that happen to me and anything else I please. I'm finding I need an outlet and what better place than this ol' blog, where everything is public. Ha.


The only thing I want to say today is GO PENS!!! I cannot wait to watch this series, should be a very good one if the teams put on the skating display they are capable of doing. Detroit is good and a solid team, but they're sorta old and I think we have a good shot at beating their collective asses. My prediction is Pens in 6...players to watch will be Malkin and Staal. I expect things from those 2. Just a gut feeling.

I'll have to take a break from lake action...we're all heading up tomorrow night. If the weather holds, it should be real sweet and a great time. Our wives and kids all hang...so they bro-in-laws just drink beer. It's Lovely! The lake, sun, family, beer, food and Pens...sounds like a winner to me.

No comments: