May 1, 2007

Send over your children to annoy me!


Nothing ticks me off more than having to watch other people's kids. I mean, for family, it's different and i love kids in general. But after a day at work, the last thing I want to see are all the neighborhood kids at MY house.


Ok, I pick up the Bratz girl at preschool. She and I are having a good time, talking about school and wacky stuff on the short drive home. I'm in a good mood...until I round the bend and see my house. Kids all over the front of my driveway, like they are waiting for me. Scary. They start running around the Tahoe, looking for Bratz and the moms across the street do nothing to stop them...oh no, can't have your kids behavin' like that! Get out of the car surrounded by 5 kids (it's 5:25 mind you and I'm thinking work), all hootin' and hollerin'...let the headache start!


Make a long story short, they all end up in my backyard w/ me and Bratz....the moms have somehow disappeared into the neighborhood, damn it. So I proceed to have to sit there for 40 mins, watching them all and listening to one 2nd grader in particular tell me her whole life story talking faster than the speed of sound. I was tired...I was hungry...and I was IRRITATED! The moms finally show up and I'm ready to give them a piece of my mind when in walks the wife. Game over...I have to clam up and be nice! Grrrrrr.


So that was the fun evening. Watching everyone kids. FUN. Well, at least Bratz girl is still my gal and the best behaved girl ever! Ha.


Here's her jammin' w/ her Ipod from the bro in law....love's "Sweet Escape!"


DW-

No comments: